Fertility and Reproductive Health
Female fertility refers to a woman's capacity to conceive or bear biological children or genetic offspring. Among the several female reproductive issues are:
- Abnormalities of the uterus or the cervical region
- Damage to or obstruction of the fallopian tubes
- Primary ovarian dysfunction
- Adhesions in the groyne
- Healthy lifestyle choices can aid in fertility promotion.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Maintain sexually transmitted illnesses at bay.
- Consultation with a doctor and regular
- Ovulation issues