Patients with long-term disability or chronic disease might benefit from rehabilitation nurse assistance in overcoming limits and reaching their full potential. These nurses collaborate with patients and their families to create rehabilitation programmes and set short- and long-term goals in order to help patients live as independently as feasible.
- People Coping with Functional and Lifestyle Changes Managing Injuries, Disabilities, and Chronic Diseases
- Associate Adaptive Skills
- Educate patients and assist with health-related coordination
- Increasing Potential Independence
- End-of-life care should be thorough, complete, and compassionate for patients with life-limiting medical illnesses.